Updated in 2021, the Zone3 Advance Wetsuit has taken many key features from the Zone3 Vanquish wetsuit, making it the fastest entry-level wetsuit on the market.
Whether you are a beginner, or just looking to upgrade your current wetsuit, the Zone3 Advance has everything you need. Focused on providing maximum buoyancy, this model features 5mm buoyancy panels on the hips, torso and legs.
- 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel which provides great comfort and flexibility with each stroke.
- The shoulder panel is one piece and extends across the chest and shoulders to give more comfort, flexibility and stroke efficiency.
- 16% less weight compared to the previous 2020 model, with no loss of buoyancy.
- Designed with Aerodome, a unique material with air bubbles built in between the fabric layers to provide 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene.
- Aqua-X and SCS coating to improve durability and reduce drag.
- Slimline pro-speed 'speedcuffs' allow you to put on and take off the wetsuit quickly.
- Laser cut collar provides a comfortable 'soft-close' fit around the neck.
- By using limestone and rubber bands we reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200 grams per wetsuit. Most of the neoprene production waste is recycled into the suits, reducing waste to landfill and protecting the environment we train in.
- Limestone neoprene is used, which is more environmentally friendly unlike petroleum.