The Vredestein Fortezza Duralite outer tire has been improved in grip, rolling resistance and weight. The profile is aerodynamically designed to make it easier to move through the wind and turn in corners. The Sportex Protection layer offers optimal puncture protection without the tire noticeably sacrificing rolling resistance. Improved contact with the road surface provides more grip, predictability of how the tire responds and safety. This makes the Vredestein Fortezza Duralite an absolute top tire!
Product characteristics Vredestein Fortezza Duralite:
- Lightweight and durable 150 TPI carcass.
- Optimal grip, low rolling resistance and high durability.
- Aerodynamic shape of the tread.
- Improved aerodynamics and faster steering.
- (SPL) Sportex Protection Layer.
- Optimal puncture protection.