The Vittoria Rubino Pro Folding Black Graphene 2.0 is the all-rounder of the Rubino series. This tire is an all-rounder and suitable for all conditions. The Vittoria Rubino series also features the new generation of Graphene 2.0 compounds. This generation of compounds enables Vittoria to optimally adapt the rubber composition to the circumstances. For example, the Vittoria Rubino Pro G2 is equipped with a very flexible compound on the sides for optimum grip in wet conditions.
Product features Vittoria Rubino Pro Folding Black Graphene 2.0:
- Wear-resistant and puncture-resistant tire, without compromising on rolling resistance.
- Employable in all weather conditions, from dry and hot to wet and cold.
- The Rubino Pro is composed of 3 different compounds. The use of multiple compounds creates an ideal balance between rolling resistance, grip and durability. This makes the carcass slightly stiffer, but also extra durable.
- Graphene 2.0 compound is 'functionalized graphene'. This means that graphene is incorporated into the compound in different quantities. The amount of graphene in the compound can vary between 1 and 10 percent. This allows the rubber composition to be adapted to the circumstances. In this way,
- Vittoria manages to take the tire's performance on speed, wet grip, durability and puncture resistance to the next level.
25-622, 700 x 25c: 250 grams
28-622, 700 x 28c: 250 grams