Help your body recover after an intense training or workout and combat post-workout fatigue with Nutrition Water: perfectly balanced, complex, easy to take and refreshing water-based drink without sugars, fats and lactose or other allergens.
Instructions for use:
- Add one sachet of Nutrition Water to 600 ml. of water.
- Mix with a shaker or a water bottle.
- Take within 30 minutes after your workout, training or competition.
- Faster and better muscle recovery and prevent injuries and fatigue.
- Complete and complex blend of nutrients that help improve your performance.
- A fast absorbing, complex and complete water-based formula, without sugar, fat, lactose or other allergens.
Protein 21.37 g (total protein, combined): Post-activity, your body needs protein to repair and rebuild itself. The collagen peptides used in Nutrition Water are proteins whose amino acids; Glycine, Lysine & Proline are found in high values. Nutrition Water contains 21.37 grams of protein with additional BCAAs & L-Leucine. The proteins in Nutrition Water promote muscle growth and stimulate the (fat free) muscle mass.
Collagen is one of the most important and common building blocks for your bones, muscles, tendons and connective tissue in your body. Our collagen peptides are very similar to the collagen found in the body. In addition, the added vitamin C contributes to maintaining healthy cartilage and strong bones.
Peptides are pieces of pre-digested protein. This means that the protein strands have already been divided into smaller pieces. The collagen peptides we use are therefore more easily digested and more quickly absorbed by the body, without the intervention of the digestive system. The resilience and therefore the absorbability of the collagen peptides is therefore high.
26 electrolytes, vitamins & mineralsVitamins are micronutrients that cannot be made by your body. In addition, they are essential for supporting your health. Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B12 are not a direct source of energy but are crucial for energy metabolism. The metabolic processes in your body increase during physical exertion. Minerals are also not produced by the body itself and support natural energy levels. The most important minerals your body needs are calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and chlorine.
1. Vitamin A 106.7 mcg (13%*), 2. Vitamin D3 0.7 mcg (13%*), 3. Vitamin E 1.6 mg (13%*), 4. Vitamin K 10.0 mcg (13%*), 5. Vitamin C 75 mg (94%*) , 6. Thiamine (B1) 0.1 mg (13%*), 7. Ribovlavin (B2) 0.2 mg (13%*), 8. Niacin (B3) 2.12 mg (13%*), 9. Vitamin B6 0.2 mg (13%*), 10. Folic acid (B11) 26.7 mcg (13%*), 11. Vitamin B12 0.32 mcg (33%*), 12. Biotin 6.7 mcg (13%*), 13. Pantothenic acid (B5) 0.8 mg (13%*), 14. Potassium 267 mg (13%*), 15. Chloride 106.7 mg (13%*), 16. Calcium 112.7 mg (14%*), 17. Phosphorus 92.9 mg (13%*), 18. Magnesium 50.0 mg (13%*) 19. Iron 1.3 mg (13%*), 20. Zinc 1.3 mg (13%*), 21. Copper 0.1 mg (13%*), 22. Manganese 0.3 mg (13%*), 23. Selenium 7.3 mcg (13%*), 24. Chronium 5.3 mcg (13%*) 25. Iodine 20.0 mcg (13%*), 26. Molybdenum 6.7 mcg (13%*)
Carbohydrates 10 gr.+ Fiber 2 gr: Carbohydrates, including glucose, are an important source of energy for the body. During intensive strength and endurance training, carbohydrates stored in the muscles -also called muscle glycogen- are the most important source of energy for the muscles. After an intensive workout, the glycogen stores in the body are largely depleted. Research shows that a non-optimal amount of glycogen in the muscles reduces performance during training. It is therefore crucial to replenish the glycogen stores in the muscles in a timely and sufficient manner. The most efficient way to do this is immediately after exercise.
In addition, carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function after intensive and/or prolonged exercise that has led to muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscles.*
Extra BCAA (2:1:1) 3 gr.: Collagen peptides naturally contain in lesser amounts the amino acids L-leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine (BCAA). We have therefore added extra BCAA to Nutrition Water. Various studies have shown that adding protein with extra BCAA increases the activation of muscle building, similar to the intake of whey protein.
Extra L-Leucine 0,8 gr: Research shows that an increased dose of Leucine is important for long-term stimulation of protein synthesis, up to 5 hours after ingestion. Therefore, in addition to a proven optimal dose of 20-25 grams of protein per serving, Nutrition Water's formula contains not only extra BCAA but also sufficient Leucine, with the goal of contributing to the long-term stimulation of protein synthesis after training or competition.
Tryptophan 0,4 gr: Tryptophan is one of the 8 essential amino acids. Essential amino acids are amino acids that are not produced by the body. They must be replenished in the body through diet or supplementation. Our collagen peptides contain 7 essential amino acids (phenylalanine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, threonine and valine). And thus was still missing tryptophan. By adding tryptophan in the right proportion, we have perfected Nutrition Water's amino acid profile and it can be used by the body as a raw material for protein synthesis.
By adding tryptophan, extra BCAA and extra L-Leucine, we not only complete our protein, but we enrich it to the level where it can be absorbed and function optimally.