Energy Water helps you start your workout energized and focused and combats exhaustion thanks to a perfectly balanced, easy-to-drink and refreshing water-based formula.
Directions for use:
- Add 500 - 700 ml of water, depending on your preference
- Mix with a shaker or water bottle.
- Take 15 minutes before your workout.
- More energy, improve your endurance and concentration and prevent fatigue.
- Complete blend of ingredients that help improve your sports performance.
- Fresh, fast absorbing water-based formula.
- Natural caffeine 200 mg. + Guarana extract 900 mg:In Energy Water, they use plant-based caffeine from Guarana and green coffee beans. 200 mg of caffeine is roughly equivalent to 3 cups of coffee.
- Vitamin D3 - 19 ug: Vitamin D supports the bones and is important for the absorption of the minerals calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D supports the immune system and helps ensure good resistance and plays an important role in maintaining strong muscles.
- Phenylalanine 1 g: Phenylalanine is one of the 9 essential amino acids, is not produced by the body and can be found in dairy products, legumes and avocados. Phenylalanine is needed for the production of the neurotransmitters dopamine, adrenaline and noradrenaline in the brain.
- L-Citrulline dl malate (2:1) 2.15 g : Citrulline malate is an amino acid that is gradually converted in the body into L-arginine, the amino acid from which enzymes release nitric oxide (NO).
- BCAA (2:1:1) 5 gr: BCAAs consist of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. These are found in certain proteins, proteins are important for building & protecting muscle mass, among other things.
- Electrolyte: Sodium Chloride (NaCI) 0.6 g: Sodium is the most important electrolyte and is lost during sweating. It is the only electrolyte that improves performance during exercise. Other electrolytes (potassium, calcium, magnesium) are also lost during sweating, but in lower amounts. A healthy diet is necessary to maintain these electrolyte concentrations in the body at the desired level. br> The recommendation is to consume a sports drink containing 0.5 - 0.7 g/day of potassium and magnesium.L sodium for training sessions shorter than 3 hours. For a training session longer than 3 hours, it is recommended to take 0.7 - 1 g/ sodium.L sodium is recommended.