The Hydrapk Ultraflask Speed are made for convenient and flexible use. The 500 ml is very light at 30 grams. The flexible material adapts to most pockets, it shrinks as you drink to minimize water displacement, and it can be used with or without the tubing.
Going for big? Then you need to carry the 600 ml. The UltraFlask Speed 600 ml, the largest in our ultralight series, has more capacity so enough water can be carried for a long distance. The soft material means it fits in most vest pockets and shrinks as you drink to minimize sloshing.
Both feature the latest SpeedFill™ cap, making refilling at service stations a breeze.
Features of the Ultraflask Speed:
- Comfortable shape : Soft material that adapts to most hydration tests, straps, or backpack pockets
- Flexible to use : Flexible design shrinks as you drink, reduces sloshing
- Two types of valve: Choose between a bite valve and a drink stopper
- Easy filler cap: Features a flip top cap for quick refills at service stations
- Available in 2 sizes: 600ml and 500ml