The Finis Dryland Cord allows resistance training sessions, which is an essential aspect of swimming training.
The Finis tapes are equipped with a durable rubber hose and comfortable handles. Attachment to an anchor point required, the Dryland cables allow swimmers to train outside the water and simulate swimming movements. The cords insulate important muscles and improve the speed and endurance of a swimmer as well as strength and better mobility. The Dryland Cords are suitable for swimmers of all ages and niveuas and are available in three different resistors. The tapes are also a popular tool to prevent injuries.
- Out-of-the-pool training: Simulates swimming movements and isolates vital muscles
- Strength Training: Improves the speed of building endurance and strength
- Full Body Training: Train the triceps, chest, biceps, shoulders and abdomen
- Range of Motion: Resistance training increases the range of the arm pull
- Rehabilitation: Easy way to fight injuries by building specific muscle power
- Handles: Provide comfort and safety
- Compact: Small and light - good for traveling
Three resistance levels
- Yellow webbing - Lightweight resistance
- Green Webbing - Medium Resistance
- Red Webbing - Heavy Resistance
Band length: 230 cm. Foam coated handles for comfort and safety