Don't let friction come between you and your targets, go for the maximum and use Speed Potion Wax. This ultimate coating contains over 17% friction-reducing additives in a unique formula that optimizes efficiency and makes you faster. This high performance wax was developed in collaboration with professional riders and mechanics at the highest level. This wax coating is the fastest used at World Tour level. In addition, the Speed Potion Wax is extremely durable, keeps your chain clean and provides optimal protection against wear.
Use of Speed Potion Wax
According to Dynamic, there are two ways to use Speed Potion Wax. The first option is to apply a drop to each link of the chain on the inside and outside. Again, you must be careful not to use too much or too little. With sufficient wax, the contact points of the chain are well lubricated. The second option is to remove the chain and immerse it as a whole in Speed Potion Wax. Air bubbles may form during the dipping process. Make sure they disappear by shaking well. Then dry the chain well and place the chain back on the bike.
- Always store Speed Potion Wax with the cap on to prevent the wax from hardening.
- Shake the bottle well before use. The wax may have hardened in the spout and by shaking it will be mixed.
- Apply the wax at a temperature between 15 and 35 degrees. This gives you enough time for the wax to harden.
- Apply the wax 24 hours before your ride for the best result.
- The Speed Potion Wax is developed for dry weather conditions, but can also be used in wet conditions. If it is raining very hard it is not recommended to use the wax.
|Viscosity at 20oC
|Coefficient of friction