Installing the Coros Performance Optimization POD : Click here
The COROS POD Performance Optimization Device makes a thorough evaluation of your gait data to help you get fit. It helps you run more efficiently, reducing the risk of running injuries.
Sync the POD with any COROS GPS watch or the COROS app, clip it to the back of your waistband and start running to receive your personal data.
The POD keeps track of useful information such as running power, efficiency, stride length and height, left/right balance and much more. With all this information at your fingertips, it's only a matter of time before you start adjusting and improving your shape.
- Clip-on device that measures your gait dynamics
- Ongoing dynamics include:
- Asset analysis
- Power: effort measured in watts
- Run Efficiency: ratio between speed and power and weight
- Left/right balance: balance your steps
- Stride Height: how high you get off the ground...
- Step Length: distance between each step
- Ratio between step height and step length
- Ground contact time: measured in milliseconds
- Rhythm: steps per minute
- Connects via BLUETOOTH or ANT+.
- Compatible with any COROS GPS watch or the COROS app
- Waterproof up to 1 ATM (10M)
- Replaceable CR2032 battery
- Battery life: ~1 year (2 hours/day)
- Weight: 19g