With excellent comfort, optimum blood circulation and unrivaled posture support, these re-versioned racing socks adjust every foot anatomically. A seamless sewing effect causes no tourniquet effect on the calves. The ankle is not under pressure. Further innovation lies in the 3D dots sewn on the only level that massage, protect and stimulate blood flow.
The tops of PRO RACING SOCKS V3 BIKE
- Overheated feet, blisters and fungal diseases are prevented thanks to a thermally aerated mesh.
- The 3D points allow the socks to breathe and the feet stay cool and fresh.
- The high cut protects the Achilles tendon and the 3D dots provide extra cushioning against shocks.
- Massaging multiple points on the only area activate the circulatory system.
- The optimization of the foot position and the easy blood circulation are fully guaranteed.
- The ergonomic pyramidal support for the arch of the foot guarantees maximum grip of the socks and the feet do not slip
The 3D.DOTS are multi-directional and ensure maximum grip in shoes, so that feet cannot slip during exercise.
ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTION
The damping effect of the 3D.DOTS on the back of the sock protects the Achilles tendon against friction and pressure.
ARCH STIM SUPPORT
It is located in the arch of the foot and also offers venous return and recovery.
1 SIDED LAYER
Seamless and without elastic, the upper part of the sock does not compress the leg, thereby relieving pressure in that area.
The 360 compression dampens the "shock wave" effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
Air enters the garment that prevents overheating during exercise.
The 3D.dots do not retain water (rain, hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
Specially designed for the right and left foot to stay in tune with the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performance.
"The massage acupressure" is designed to activate the blood circulation by multiplying mass points of the tongue zone.
VENTILATION STRIPE DESIGN
For more ventilation and more comfort, weaving is made more specific and airy, so that the entire foot is ventilated from the toes to the calf. Feet remain light, dry and cool.