Combining two selective innovations - maximum freshness and ultra lightness - these compression socks work for extreme ventilation, keeping feet and toes dry. This new version provides the support that, added to the 3D points, maximizes the support of the ankle, the Achilles tendon and the back of the foot.
The tops of PRO RACING SOCKS V3 BIKE Ultralight
- Blood circulates well because the 3D points act on acupressure points of the foot
- The 3D.Dots protect the Achilles tendon ligament and the malleolus area. Shocks are therefore easily absorbed.
- Because the 3D.dots are multidirectional, the socks grip the shoes well. Strides are balanced
- The fibers do not retain water and the feet remain dry
- Sewed without seams and elastic, these socks do not press on the muscles and tendons
- Your toes are free if the toe piece does not compress them.
- By stimulating blood flow, the ergonomic support of the arch of the foot helps to evacuate toxins.
The 3D.DOTS are multi-directional and ensure maximum grip in shoes, so that feet cannot slip during exercise.
ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTION
The damping effect of the 3D.DOTS on the back of the sock protects the Achilles tendon against friction and pressure.
ARCH STIM SUPPORT
It is located in the arch of the foot and also offers venous return and recovery.
1 SIDED LAYER
Seamless and without elastic, the upper part of the sock does not compress the leg, thereby relieving pressure in that area.
The 360 compression dampens the "shock wave" effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
Air enters the garment that prevents overheating during exercise.
The 3D.dots do not retain water (rain, hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
Specially designed for the right and left foot to stay in tune with the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performance.
"The massage acupressure" is designed to activate blood circulation by multiplying mass points of the tongue zone.
VENTILATION STRIPE DESIGN
For more ventilation and more comfort, weaving is made more specific and lighter, so that the entire foot is ventilated from the toes to the calf. Feet remain light, dry and cool.