These racing socks are ultimately the fastest socks embraced by marathon runners, runners, long distance runners all over the world. They are pleasant, easy to put on and great to wear. Ankle strap support, a 360 arch support and a high fit give the lower leg certainty against bumps, wounds and muscle tears.
The tops of PRO RACING SOCKS ULTRALIGHT RUN HIGH V3
- 3D.Dots pressure on certain parts of your feet, and therefore stimulates blood flow.
- The 3D.Dots ensure that the Achilles tendon and the malleolus are kept safe and protected against shocks.
- The 3D.Dots do not contain water and carry moisture. Feet stay dry.
- The anatomically correct toe piece ensures that the toe does not crease. Toes are free!
- The balance of the foot arch improves and strengthens the foot posture.
- The 3D points in an ultra-ventilated mesh allow air to circulate in and out so that the feet are always aerated.
- No blisters and no heating allowed in these socks.
The 3D.DOTS are multi-directional and ensure maximum grip in shoes, so that feet cannot slip during exercise.
ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTION
The damping effect of the 3D.DOTS on the back of the sock protects the Achilles tendon against friction and pressure.
ARCH STIM SUPPORT
It is located in the arch of the foot and offers venous return and recovery.
1 SIDED LAYER
Seamless and without elastic, the upper part of the sock does not compress the leg, thereby relieving pressure in that area.
The 360 compression dampens the "shock wave" effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
Air enters the garment that prevents overheating during exercise.
The 3D.dots do not retain water (rain, hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
Specially designed for the right and left foot to stay in line with the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performance.
"Massage compression" is designed to activate blood circulation by multiplying mass points of the tongue zone.
VENTILATION STRIPE DESIGN
For more ventilation and more comfort, weaving is made more specific and lighter, so that the entire foot is ventilated from the toes to the calf. Feet remain light, dry and cool.