Fast rolling diamond profile for all-round gravel and adventurous use with outer studs that only connect when the surface becomes soft or muddy or you slide around corners.
Are you a real cyclocross fanatic and do you often ride on gravel or cobblestones? Then this Challenge Gravel Grinder clincher Race Tire is for you! Thanks to the vulcanised rubber it offers a very durable barrier against the heavy surface that gravel or cobblestones form. Despite the durable nature of the bike tire, it offers a lot of grip and comfort.
Something the professional cyclocrossers also appreciate about this Gravel grinder! The tire is equipped with large studs on the side which intervene when you go tightly through the corner or through very muddy ground. While the shallow tread profile on the tread provides a very fast character, this gives you more grip in tough terrain and speed on light terrain. It is a clincher folding tire (to be used with an inner tube so) and suitable for the real fanatic gravel rider who is looking for speed!
- Vulcanized bicycle tire especially for gravel
- Very fast gravel tire thanks to its shallow tread profile
- Thanks to the vulcanised rubber this tire is very durable
- Durability is not at the expense of comfort and grip
- The puncture protection strip reduces the risk of leakage
- To be used with an inner rim width of: 15-19mm
- TPI: 120
- Compound: Vulcanized rubber
- ETRTO size: 622
- Material: Superlight Nylon
- Width: 33mm, 38 mm and 42 mm