Small & skin-friendly fitness band for a lot of muscles
Loop bands are an innovation on the resistance or fitness tire market and specially developed for muscle chains training. Due to the effective muscle training, the risk of injuries is reduced. At the same time, the power and balance of the body improves. With the tires, the muscles are precisely promoted or hardly used by through sports.
As a flexible and practical training tool, the loop bands can be used properly anywhere. That can be home, in the afternoon break at the office, or in the fresh outdoor air. The carefully developed bands have a length of 32 cm and can be used for many different exercises. The bands are made of a textile that ensures higher comfort during training.
The material is particularly skin-friendly and also remains pleasant even after longer use. You will receive the loop band in three different resistors. The orange model offers a slight resistance, the green model a means of strong resistance and the blue tire has a high resistance. In addition, the bands for functional training are also available as a set.
Functional training with the loop bands
Whether you train in the gym, in your own living room, in the park or travel - the Blackroll® loop bands make it possible to train everywhere. Due to the woven natural rubber in skin-friendly textile fibers, one has no problems with irritated or red skin during training. In addition, you can redeave the intensity and duration of the training every day. Due to the many training opportunities, it will never be boring and it is nice to work effectively to work.
Tips for your workout with the fitness band
- Check for every training or the fitness band Damage. Just train with an undamaged band.
- Start the training slowly and first use a Blackroll® loop band with smaller resistance.
- Step by step you can extend the duration of the exercises and switch to models with stronger resistance.
- It is important to have a slow and even pace during the execution of the exercises. Pay attention to an even breathing.
- Breathe during the toughest part of the exercise.
- If you have pain experienced pain immediately with the training and consult a doctor.