It's a bike designed to cut the wind, reach high speeds, explode on the flat and make a difference uphill. It's a bike that maximizes aerodynamics and lightness without affecting the stiffness of the frame.
Unique technology in the Aerolight Disc consists of a single walled frame, 100% made of carbon fiber, with the vacuum technology inside the frame, HOLLOW CORE CARBON TECHNOLOGY. The rear tubes with asymmetrical design ensure maximum lateral stiffness of the rear triangle.
It is different because the BH Aerolight Disc triathlon bike is equipped with Flat Mount Shimano disc brakes, a rear triangle specially designed to absorb the new disc brake forces, and full internal wiring based on the ACR system.
Remember that red bike you liked so much? Or was it blue? Green? Yellow? ...
Now you can have the bike that suits you best, with the colors you like the most, at BH UNIQUE we offer up to 32,000 possible combinations with our BHU colors.
- Frame: Aerolight Carbon Monocoque
- Fork: Aerolight Disc Integrated Full Carbon ACR
- Handlebar stem: BH Aerolight ACR
- Headset: FSA ACR
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra DI2 TT+Remote acoples
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra DI2
- For derailleur: Shimano Ultegra DI2
- Crank set: Rotor Vegast Aero 52/36
- Casette: Shimano Ultegra 11/30
- Chain: FSA TH-CN1102
- Front brake: Shimano TT hydra
- Rear brake: Shimano TT hydra
- Wheel set: BH EVO 50 Disc V3
- Tires: Hutchinson Nitro2 700x28
- Saddle: San Marco ShortFit
- Saddle clamp: Aerolight
- Seat post: Aerolight
- Bicycle handlebars: Vision Carbon TT ACR