Utrechtse Heuvelrug Triathon
Perhaps the most beautiful triathlon in the Netherlands
Triathlon club UHTT and the Greenrace Foundation joined forces to organize this triathlon around Henschotermeer and by the Utrechtse Heuvelrug National Park. With start and finish at Henschotermeer, a cycle trail through the forests of the National Park and about the locally renowned Kuiten owners Hoogstraat and Ruiterberg, and a walking course through the coulis landscape and about Landgoed Andersstein this promises one of the most beautiful triathlons by nature in the Netherlands turn into.
You can participate in a triathlon in two different distances:
- The Sprint Triathlon:With 750 meters swimming, 20 km of bicycles and 6 km run.
- The Triathlon Olympic distance: With 1500 meters of swimming, 41 km of bicycles and 10 km running.
We have two starting series for both distances:
- One for beginners / recreation
- one for more experienced athletes
Furthermore, useful to know:
- Participation is on an individual basis; There is no relay or team competition.
- All series start between 9 and 10 am.