Foam roller / Massagerol
You roll over your trigger points with the foam roller. A trigger point is a muscle button, a hardening in the muscle that can give local and radiating pain. You decide how much pressure you put on the muscle to use your own body weight. It is a way to relax your muscles and connective tissue. Remember that if you get started with a foam roll, just like a sports massage, it is often no pain-free treatment. The pain must, however, disappear almost immediately if you pick up the pressure of your muscles.
Advantages of a foam roller.
- Better blood flow from your muscles
- Better and faster drainage of waste
- Less pain around Triggerpoints
- Less rigid and tired muscles
- Less muscle pain
- Cheap and easy alternative to a sports massage