2XU Propel Wetsuit Children Black - Oasis
ASW Amsterdam Shop
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Shipping within 2-3 business days if Click and Collect is not available.
- SCS Coating (Hydrodynamic Silicon): to reduce the resistance when putting on and off the suit and to relieve the water resistance
- 39 Cell Buoyancy Panel on the front: For maximum buoyancy with a thickness of 5 mm neoprene
- Concave water inclusion zone made in relief: for extreme ultra improved distance per stroke
- 520% Stretch (internal): for improved lateral flexibility
- Floating zip panel: Allow more exercise for a better distance per stroke
- 39 Cell:The most floating neoprene that is available, with a thickness that varies from 1 mm to 5 mm (maximum 5 mm allowed).
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) Coating: Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The Micellen structure on the rubber surface emits water when it comes into contact with air and reduces surface resistance when it comes into contact with water. A low resistance ensures a faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS offers comfort, extra freedom of movement, it keeps the body warmer and reduces the fatigue of the body, while sustainability and wear resistance are guaranteed.