Hi, I'm Nathalie! I'm new here at AthleteSportsWorld and an enthusiastic triathlete. The holiday season is slowly approaching, which entails the challenging task of finding the perfect gift for the loved ones in your life. But fear not! I've gone through our shop and compiled a selection of the very best products that any female endurance athlete in your life will be sure to love. I've sorted the products into four price categories to fit any budget. So, if your wife, girlfriend or friend is crazy about triathlon, or you simply want to treat yourself this holiday season, keep on reading.
UP TO €25
If you're on a tight budget, or are simply looking for a smaller stocking-filler, look no further. Any athlete would appreciate these:
- Socks - we have fun colourful ones to brighten up any ride or run, but we also have neutral colourways if she is not as daring.
- Swimming goggles - a new pair of goggles is a great gift. I've linked the women's edition of the popular The One goggles from Arena, that are designed to fit smaller faces. Otherwise check out our whole selection here.
- Chamois cream - even though the outdoor bike season is coming to a close, the indoor bike season has just begun. Keep her in the saddle throughout the winter season with this chamois cream from Kwakzalver developed especially for women.
If you're on a slightly bigger budget you can impress her with one of the following:
- Gobik leg warmers - these thermal leg warmers from Gobik are perfect for keeping warm on cold rides on the bike
- LED light running harness - in the darker months it's important to consider safety when running. This harness from Bee Seen ensures visibility.
- Maurten nutrition bundle - Maurten is very popular amongst runners, and for good reason. Their neutral flavoured gels are easy to digest and provide great energy to fuel longer sessions or high performances. Gift her a box of drink mix or gels for her to try out!
Here are some ideas if you have an even bigger budget to spend:
- Merino baselayer - perfect for the woman who still likes to run or bike outside even in the colder months.
- Triathlon hydration system - is the woman in your life a budding long-distance triathlete? This hydration system attaches to the handlebars of a road bike to store nutrition and hydration whilst improving aerodynamics.
- Bliz glasses - a new pair of glasses is a great gift for any endurance athlete.
MORE THAN €100
For the big spenders out there, you can really blow her away with one of these incredible gifts, to help her boost her performance in coming season:
- Theragun - to boost her recovery between training sessions.
- FORM swimming goggles - if the woman in your life is tech savy, then these FORM goggles might be just the thing for her. They have a display in the goggles so you can see your swim metrics while you swim.
- Trisuit - the ultimate gift for the female triathlete in your life. Show your support by gifting her this top of the line and stylish trisuit from Castelli.
I hope you found this gift guide helpful. If you have any questions or need further guidance on what to buy for your loved ones this holiday season, come by the store for a chat. Otherwise, I'm ready by the phone to help you out.
Happy holidays and happy training!