Feedback Sports chain punch Shimano-Sram
ASW Amsterdam Shop
1091 EZ Amsterdam
Shipping within 2-4 working days
The most critical characteristics of a chain tool are good plate support, pin positioning, precision wire on the peanut river and a stiff and comfortable handle. Designed to work with derailleur and speed chains, our chain punch has a 360-degree backward support design and a sliding holder to ensure that the chains are always pressed efficiently and carefully. Made from cast and processed CRV tool steel, this chain punch is worth a one-time purchase. Available separately, or can be found in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits.
- 360-degree support on the back prevents the flaring of the plate and the resulting compromised internal structure.
- Spring -loaded holders in peanut river and chain debris
- The fine CNC-processed thread of the pin driver ensures well-considered and consistent pressure to be able to press efficiently.
- Overmolded, widely filled profile grip offers comfort and control
- Compatible with Shimano and Sram Derailleur and Single-Speed Style Necklaces
- Cast CRV tool housing prevents bowing and lasts a lifetime
- Polished finish looks good for the lifetime of the tools
- Replaceable pen
- Available in our Ride Prep and Team Edition Tool Kits