What is the suspension system for your bike? Your bike deserves a nice place to be cleaned up. This can be a different place for everyone. For example, in the big cities it will often be the sleep or living room, while in the smaller towns and villages there is the garage or storage. Wherever you live, your bike deserves a nice bicycle hiring system.
To the ground
One of the easiest ways to put your bike away is to leave it on the floor. To let the bike stand independently, you have the Trivio Bicycle Standard† Here you put your rear wheel in a Y -shaped frame. The rear wheel then actually holds itself in place. This is a fast, simple way to place a bike.
A slightly more stable way to put your bike away quickly and nicely can be used by using the Feedback Sport Rakk† This is a stable bicycle standard in which the rear wheel is pushed against a "pulley". A lever, connected to a spring, causes back pressure. Your bike is then parked on this standard, ready to be shown from all sides.
The advantage of these bicycle standards are:
- You can put a bike away quickly
- You can move as standard, so the bike does not always have to be in the same place
Disadvantage of these bicycle standards are:
- Bicycle standard not always stable because the front wheel can easily rotate (especially with Trivio standard)
- Bicycle still takes place on the ground
On the wall
The most traditional way is to hang a bike vertically on the wall where the front wheel is often used as a point that is attached to the wall bracket. By hanging different brackets next to each other you can ensure that you can clean up cycling easily and efficiently. The advantage is that the bikes then hang and that the floor underneath is easy to keep clean.
You can use various systems to hang the bikes with a bicycle bracket. For example, there is of course the standard system of the Pro wall bracket. With this bracket you hang the bike on a fixed hook. The advantage is that the hook gives stability to the bike, but the disadvantage is that the bike cannot easily be pushed aside if a place has to be made.
A hook that can make this turning movement is the Feedback Sport Hinge Muur bracket† The bike is hanging on a hook, but because it is mounted on a metal plate with hinges, you can easily push it aside.
Advantage of these wall brackets:
- Bicycle depends on the ground
- Fixed place for your bike
- Some wall brackets are rotatable
Disadvantage of these wall brackets:
- Bicycles always hang in the same place, so you can't furnish anything else
- If the bike is heavy, it requires a lot of power to lift the bike
- Bicycles come into the room
Along the wall
The newest way to put your bike away is to hang your bike "along" the wall. This way is increasingly applied to bicycles that may be "seen". The bikes are increasingly hanging in the living room or corridor where the bike can then show off. A number of these systems are therefore set up in such a way that you can immediately hang your bicycle helmet, cycling shoes and possibly bicycle accessories. The brand Stasdock has designed a beautifully sturdy hanging system of 6 kilos for this where your racing bike or time trial bike can shine on the wall.
In addition to this showpiece from Stasdock, Feedback Sports also has 2 handy bicycle suspension systems for along the wall. The big difference is that with the Feedback Sports 2D Variant the arms can be hung at different heights. This is especially useful if you have a bike with a demolition frame and yet it wants it to be hung up straight.
Hang the advantage of your bike along the wall:
- Bicycles hang along the wall, take little depth
- Bicycles are allowed to show off
- Suspension system where you can immediately store helmet and shoes (not with every variant)
Hang up the disadvantage of your bike along the wall:
- Takes up a large part of your wall
- Suspension system (from Stasdock) is heavy